Protect A1® is a high performance, heavy-duty type HR roofing underlay designed for all cold and warm pitched roofs, developed to overcome the disadvantages of traditional Type 1F, 5U felts and plastic sheet materials and is used in conjunction with high and low level ventilation. Providing a secondary line of defence against wind driven rain and snow, Protect A1® offers unrestricted use for wind uplift.
Features & benefits
- Proven time saving over Type 1F and 5U felts.
- Can be used as a temporary roof covering.
- Completely water and air tight.
- Excellent nail tear and tensile strength.
- Has unrestricted wind uplift resistance across the UK and Ireland – Zones 1-5 at 345mm batten gauge, without the need for additional sealing tapes.
- Easy to cut, clean and light to handle.
- Can be used in all pitched roof constructions.
- Resistance to wind pressure – 1732Pa, tested to BS 5534.
- Absorbent undersurface prevents condensate drop off.
- Fully independently certified by BM TRADA.
Click here to add this product to your specification.
Have a question?
For any questions or queries about our product ranges and the technical support services we can offer, please contact us using the form below.