Glidevale In-line® slate, tile and ridge ventilators have been designed to provide an aesthetic and unobtrusive solution to roof space ventilation. They can be used at low or high level where the roof construction does not allow eaves or ridge ventilators to be used, or where complex roof shapes do not allow effective cross ventilation.
Features & benefits
- Unrivalled range of slate, tile and ridge profiles.
- Narrow grille section gives an unobtrusive profile which does not interrupt the roof slope.
- A choice of house colours, as standard, to blend in with adjacent tiles or slates.
- Colour matching service for unusual tiles and slates, specials and old weathered tiles and slates.
- Simply installed as part of the normal slating/tiling process.
- Vents are easily converted into terminals for soil vent pipes or mechanical extracts with the use of a GV110 adapter.
Click here to add this product to your specification.
Have a question?
For any questions or queries about our product ranges and the technical support services we can offer, please contact us using the form below.