Glidevale G range slate and tile ventilators are designed to ventilate through the roof slope and form an integral part of a slate or tile roof covering. They can be used at low or high level where the roof construction does not allow eaves or ridge ventilators to be used, or where complex roof shapes do not allow effective cross ventilation.
Features & benefits
- Range of ventilation areas from 10,000mm²/m to 20,000mm²/m.
- The smallest, least obtrusive cowls available for the air capacity.
- A choice of house colours, as standard, to blend in with adjacent tiles or slates.
- Colour matching service for unusual tiles and slates, specials and old weathered tiles and slates.
- Simply installed as part of the normal slating/tiling process.
- Vents are easily converted into terminals for soil vent pipes or mechanical extracts with the use of a GV110 adapter.
Have a question?
For any questions or queries about our product ranges and the technical support services we can offer, please contact us using the form below.