Protect TF200 Extreme is a high performance, waterproof, breather membrane designed for use on walls constructed in various material types including timber frame, Structural Insulated Panels (SIPS) Cross Laminated Timber (CLT) panels and light gauge steel frame (LGSF). Ideally suited for offsite manufacture, TF200 Extreme is designed for buildings sited in severely exposed locations as specified in STA Advice Note 18, which are typically high altitude, open to high winds and on westerly coastal sites in England, Ireland, Wales and Scotland, where a Class W1 water penetration resistance is recommended.
Features and benefits
- Achieves Class W1 water resistance to BS EN 1928
- Offering temporary first line of protection to external wall
- Available in anthracite colour in 3m x 100m roll size with non-reflective embossed surface
- Resistant to UV and heat
- Easy to cut and handle with good nail tear resistance
- Exceeds permeability requirements recommended by TRADA and NHBC to minimise risk of condensation
- Resists passage of water, wind blown snow and dust into building interior
- Protect TF200 Extreme is both CE marked and BM TRADA Certified.
Have a question?
For any questions or queries about our product ranges and the technical support services we can offer, please contact us using the form below.