Protect TF200 Thermo is a high performance breather membrane designed for protection of external walls during the build process and provides secondary protection after construction, minimising the risk of interstitial condensation. Its highly reflective and durable surface also enhances the thermal performance of the final wall design. Ideal for offsite construction, the membrane is used with timber frame panels, Structural Insulated Panels (SIPs), Cross Laminated Timber (CLT) panels and steel frame construction.
Features & benefits
- Low emissivity reflective surface used to improve the overall u-value of the wall.
- Helps meet the more onerous regulatory requirements demanded by NZEB as well as the Building Regulations Part L and the Notional Dwelling Specification for walls.
- Meets the permeability requirements recommended by TRADA and NHBC.
- Corrosion and damage resistant.
- Good nail tear resistance.
- Further thermal efficiency can be obtained using Protect TF200 Thermo in conjunction with Protect TF InterFoil and Protect VC Foil insulating vapour control layer.
- Protect TF200 Thermo is both CE marked and BM TRADA Certified.
- Thermal resistance R value 0.77m²K/W (aged – incorporates printing).
- 328% improvement in thermal resistance on horizontal wall heat flow when used in unventilated airspace, compared to membrane with no special treatment.
- UKCA and CE marked.
Have a question?
For any questions or queries about our product ranges and the technical support services we can offer, please contact us using the form below.