Protect TF200® is a high performance breather membrane designed for protection of external walls during the build process and provides secondary protection after construction minimising the risk of interstitial condensation. Ideal for offsite construction, the membrane is used with timber frame panels, Structural Insulated Panels (SIPs), Cross Laminated Timber (CLT) panels and steel frame construction.
Features and benefits
- High performance membrane with high wet strength, water resistance and vapour permeability.
- Used as a water protection membrane in many types of external wall construction.
- Available in a range of colours (anthracite, blue, red, green & yellow) and roll sizes with a non-reflective embossed surface.
- Resistant to UV and heat degredation.
- Easy to cut and handle
- 4 times more permeable than TRADA or STA recommend for wall membranes
- Protect TF200® is both CE marked and BM TRADA certified.
- UKCA and CE marked.
Have a question?
For any questions or queries about our product ranges and the technical support services we can offer, please contact us using the form below.