The Universal GRP Bonding Strip provides even greater protection at the junction between old and new roofing on semi-detached or terraced properties. The design incorporates many features to provide an effective and economical solution to the problem of weathering the junction at party walls when properties are re-roofed at different times with incompatible materials.
Features & benefits
- Universal design. Can be fitted with any combination of double lap or interlocking slates, clay and concrete tiles.
- Secret or open gutter for efficient discharge of water. Unobtrusive for sheltered locations.
- Design prevents battens being carried over division wall. Meets the requirement of BS 8000 (workmanship) for firebreak walls.
- Integral ‘Gel’ coat. Proven to provide increased durability.
- Fire Resistant. Designated AB rating to BS 476: Part 3. Can be used as a fire separation wall detail.