The Univalley 125 GRP Valley Trough provides a universal solution for valley detailing offering advantages of economy and performance over valley tiles, concrete troughs and lead valleys.
The Univalley 125 incorporates many design features and has been developed as a universal product for ease of installation, simplified stockholding and minimum wastage.
Features & benefits
- Universal for slate or tile. Can be dry fixed with all slates including Redland Cambrian and Marley Monarch or wet bedded with all concrete and clay roof tiles.
- Integral mortar retention check. Holds ‘green’ mortar preventing slippage into open valley during fixing.
- Provides secondary weather bar against rain penetration.
- Integral ‘Gel’ coat. Proven to provide increased durability.
- Fire Resistant. Designated AB rating to BS 476: Part 3.