The Protect DV200 Slate Dry Verge System offers continuous cover over batten ends and slates, protecting the verge from wind uplift and offering full security against water ingress.
Supplied in 2.44m lengths, the verge system accommodates thicker slates and conforms to the British Standard, being designed to fit together as a modular construction. Separate dry verge connector unit available for installation up to the ridge as well as right and left hand eaves stop ends for clipping onto the end of the dry verge system.
Features & benefits
- Compliant with Dry Fix Standard BS 8612.
- Suitable for natural and artificial double-lap slates up to 10mm in thickness.
- Full wind uplift and water protection.
- Requires no maintenance once installed.
- UV stabilised and heat resistant, matched to RAL 7016.
- Completely dry-fixed, suitable for installation in any weather.
- No adhesive, sealant or special tools are required.