Protect Wunderlay® is a modern, lightweight HR roofing underlay designed for all cold and warm pitched roofs, developed as an alternative to traditional Type 1F, 5U felts and plastic sheet materials and is used in conjunction with high and low level ventilation. Providing a secondary line of defence against wind driven rain and snow, Protect Wunderlay® offers wind uplift resistance to ensure wide coverage across the UK and Ireland for wind uplift.
Features & benefits
- Easy to cut, clean and light to handle.
- Proven time saving over traditional felts.
- Suitable for use in Zones 1-4 at 345mm batten gauge, without the need for additional sealing tapes.
- Completely water and air tight.
- Can be used as temporary roof covering.
- Excellent nail tear and tensile strength.
- Fully independently certified by BM TRADA and CE marked.
Resistance to wind pressure – 1367Pa, tested to BS 5534.
- UKCA and CE marked.
Have a question?
For any questions or queries about our product ranges and the technical support services we can offer, please contact us using the form below.