Protect VP300 is a medium weight vapour permeable roof underlay with a vapour resistance better than that required by BS 5250 to help reduce the risk of harmful condensation in the roofspace. With a strength greater than many other underlays in its class, Protect VP300 is suitable as a secondary line of defence against wind driven rain and snow for all pitched roofs, including fully supported applications.
Features & benefits
- Easy to cut and lightweight to handle.
- Completely water and airtight with >2.0m head of water resistance.
- UV stable and heat resistant.
- Good all round performance for its weight and one of the best in its class.
- Suitable for use in Zones 1-3 at 345mm batten gauge, without the need for additional sealing tapes.
- Can be used as temporary roof covering.
- Resistance to wind pressure – 1198Pa, tested to BS 5534.
- Fully independently certified by BM TRADA.
Have a question?
For any questions or queries about our product ranges and the technical support services we can offer, please contact us using the form below.