Protect VP200 is a medium weight, vapour permeable and completely airtight roof underlay with a vapour resistance exceeding the requirements of BS 5250, helping to avoid the risk of harmful condensation. It is suitable for use as a secondary line of defence against wind driven rain and snow across all pitched cold and warm roofs, including fully supported applications.
Features and benefits
- Vapour permeable with a performance that exceeds the requirements of BS 5250.
- UV and heat resistant.
- Tough and durable.
- Easy to cut and handle.
- Suitable for wind zones 1-2 at 345mm batten gauge to cover a large area of England and Wales, in accordance with BS 5534.
- Resistance to wind pressure – 1022Pa, tested to BS 5534.
- Helps to avoid condensation risk in the roof space in accordance with BS 5250 and NHBC requirements.
- Produced in the UK.
- Forms part of a cold roof solution with both ventilated ridge and hip systems – Fulmetal UniRoll or RediRoll.
- Fully independently certified by BM TRADA.
- UKCA and CE marked.