Protect VC Foil Ultra is a robust, highly reflective air and vapour control layer (AVCL), offering low emissivity to enhance the thermal performance of walls, ceilings and floors. Suitable for timber, masonry or steel construction, VC Foil Ultra provides strong insulating properties when installed facing into a still airspace. This ensures significant thermal and performance benefits when compared with conventional vapour control materials.
- Suitable for use in all types of construction in conjunction with a still air cavity (ie; timber, masonry or steel construction)
- Low emissivity reflective surface enhances the performance of the structure
- Reduces unwanted air leakage
- Helps meet the more onerous regulatory requirements demanded by NZEB as well as the Building Regulations Part L and the Notional Dwelling Specification for walls.
- Thermal resistance R value 0.78m²K/W (aged – incorporates printing) & 0.81m²K/W (unaged)
- Excellent air and vapour resistance.
- Extremely robust construction virtually eliminates site damage.
- Excellent nail tear resistance.
- Easy to cut and lightweight to handle.
- BM TRADA independently certified for all applications.
- 1.5m and 1.35m wide product available with integrated tapes for quicker installation and reliable, effective joint sealing.
- Further thermal efficiency can be obtained using Protect VC Foil Ultra in conjunction with breather membranes Protect TF200 Thermo and Protect TF InterFoil.
- Helps avoid condensation risk in accordance with BS 5250.
- Separate Protect sealing tapes also available.
Have a question?
For any questions or queries about our product ranges and the technical support services we can offer, please contact us using the form below.