Protect RP110 is a high-performance, multi-purpose membrane. Constructed from UV-resistant needlepunch, RP110 forms a highly effective root protection layer on inverted and ‘green’ flat roofing. Furthermore, it is able to act as a separation layer on mechanically fixed, single-ply roofs and domestic driveways.
Features & benefits
- Maintains a stable soil structure by building up a natural filter.
- Permeability is maintained throughout its lifetime.
- Resistant to most alkalis and acids, organic solvents and electrolyte attack.
- Tough and durable with high tear resistance.
- Easy to cut and lightweight to handle in 1.12m and 1.48m x 50m rolls.
- High operational temperatures, does not melt before 160°C.
- High resistance to stress and cracking.
- Integral tapes available on material edges.