New Protect Fulmetal UniRoll with unions is a universal ventilated ridge and hip system with a difference. Featuring a roll manufactured completely in aluminium for high weather proof performance, UniRoll ensures ventilation requirements are met in accordance with BS 5250, with full compliance to BS 8612 and BS 5534.
Features & Benefits
- Mortar free, dry fixed system allows for easy installation and no ongoing maintenance.
- Easy to form over tile profiles due to the malleable aluminium construction.
- True continuous 5,000 mm²/m of ventilation to comply with BS 5250.
- Easy installation, creating a natural ventilation path without raising the ridge.
- Unrestricted use across the UK and Ireland in wind zones 1-5, in accordance to BS 8612 and BS 5534.
- Kit complete with ridge unions, fitting most ridge and hip tiles including half round, angled and other types of universal ridge tiles.
- Available in grey, with terracotta as special order. Optional hip tile carrier also available.
- 6 metre length and 300 mm wide – ideal for most applications.
- High quality ridge unions manufactured from LDPE for long term performance.
- Produced in the UK.
- Works hand in hand with Glidevale Protect roofing underlays for a complete ventilation solution.