Protect 5000 Façade is a high performance, heavy duty and durable non-woven vapour permeable membrane specifically designed for use external walls in open cladding* and ‘UV exposed’ applications.
Features & benefits
- Proven long term 5000 hours UV resistance in accordance with BS EN 13859-2, demonstrated by test.
- Resists the passage of water, wind blown snow and dust into the structure.
- High tear strength with strong weather resistance.
- Vapour permeable to controls the risk of condensation in the wall.
- UV and heat stabilised.
- Suitable for open or ventilated cladding applications.
- Used on vertical applications with a wide range of materials including timber, metal, clay and stone.
- Excellent nail tear resistance.
- Lightweight and supplied with integral sealing tapes on both edges for ease of installation.
*For further information please consult BS EN 13859-2
Click here to add this product to your specification.
Have a question?
For any questions or queries about our product ranges and the technical support services we can offer, please contact us using the form below.