The Glidevale iPSV® intelligent passive stack ventilation system provides an ultra-low maintenance, no-energy alternative to mechanical ventilation.
Driven primarily by the natural stack effect by which warm air rises, moisture-laden air is removed directly from ‘wet’ rooms (e.g. kitchens and bathrooms). Air inlets located in habitable rooms (living rooms, bedrooms etc) provide a flow of replacement air to the building.
Features & benefits
- The only BBA-certified PSV system in the UK.
- Complies with Building Regulations and Standards.
- Provides 24-hour condensation control with continuous gentle extraction.
- ‘Intelligent’ extracts and inlets automatically modulate ventilation to suit demand.
- Very low maintenance.
- Operates without the need for power.
- Completely silent in operation.
- Lasts the life of a dwelling as there are no electrical components to malfunction. This results in Glidevale iPSV being the lowest cost ventilation option available throughout the life of a dwelling.
- Ideal for social housing costing nothing to operate, cannot be switched off by occupants, requires minimal maintenance and operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Recommended in PP3/99 Sustainable Homes: A guide for registered social landlords, written by the Housing Corporation and the BRE.
Have a question?
For any questions or queries about our product ranges and the technical support services we can offer, please contact us using the form below.