Designed specifically for use above either a lean-to or flat roof extension built against an existing cavity wall. Glidevale HTR cavity trays can also be used in refurbishment works or to replace failed DPC cavity trays.
Features & benefits
- Integral water discharge channel.
- 2½ brick length designed for ease of sequential installation in existing masonry construction.
- Self supporting – no need to tie into inner leaf.
- Weather protection lip.
- Preformed corners and stopends.
- Available with or without integral, factory fitted Aluflash or lead cover flashings.
- Glidevale Protect recommends the use of Aluflash, an environmentally friendly alternative to lead as a weathering flashing material.
- Integral butyl jointing bead ensures overlap of at least 100mm as recommended by BS 8215.
- 3 lengths available of 3, 4 and 5 brick modules.
Have a question?
For any questions or queries about our product ranges and the technical support services we can offer, please contact us using the form below.