Installed at the interface where an external wall becomes an internal wall below a roof line e.g. top edge / lean too roof abutments, flat roof abutments and for masonry built off structural ring beams.
A complete cavity tray solution including internal and external corners, stopends and a choice of weepholes.
Features & benefits
- Suitable for brick/blockwork, reconstituted and natural stone
- Self supporting – no need to tie into inner leaf.
- Weather protection lip.
- Preformed corners and stopends.
- Available with or without integral, factory fitted Aluflash or lead cover flashings.
- Glidevale recommend the use of Aluflash, an environmentally friendly alternative to lead as a weathering flashing material.
Click here to add this product to your specification.
Have a question?
For any questions or queries about our product ranges and the technical support services we can offer, please contact us using the form below.