A comprehensive range of cavity trays designed for use in block or random coursed stone external masonry walls.
Installed at the junction where the sloping edge of a pitched roof abuts a wall i.e. where the external wall becomes an internal wall below the roofline.
NHBC Standards and BS 8215 specifically recommend the use of preformed abutment cavity trays for this application.
Features and benefits
- Course heights of 225mm and 150mm as standard, other course heights are available to order.
- Available with the AT100 vertical connector, to weather the vertical face of blocks between trays.
- Catchment starter trays incorporate a single MV650 weephole.
- Available with or without pitch dedicated, factory fitted Aluflash or lead flashings.
- Glidevale Protect recommends the use of Aluflash, an environmentally friendly alternative to lead as a weathering flashing material.
Click here to add this product to your specification.
Have a question?
For any questions or queries about our product ranges and the technical support services we can offer, please contact us using the form below.