The launch of Glidevale’s new loft hatch range took place during December. We streamlined our current offer to simplify selection and identification, with new branded packaging benefiting both stockists for merchandising purposes and end users for ease of identification on site.
Some of the benefits of the revised range include:
- Integral seals to significantly reduce water vapour migration into the loft space, reducing condensation risk.
- The seals also virtually eliminate heat loss by air movement around the hatch door and exceed the airtightness requirement of the Approved
- Documents, as demonstrated by test.
- Continuity of thermal insulation at ceiling level, substantially reducing heat loss by conduction through the hatch.
- Options with enhanced insulation meet the minimum U-value requirement of the Approved Documents.
- One hour and half-hour fire resistance options with Class 0 flame spread.
- Optional key-operated security bolts for tenanted properties or public areas.